Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd) was commissioned in Bangladesh Army on 21 June 1990. After Commissioned he has served Comilla, Mymensingh, Dhaka, Bogura, Chittagong & Jessore Cantonment. During the tenure of service he has an opportunity to serve under 3 (Three) Chief of Army Staff. Besides these he has served as DAA & QMG (Chittagong,. He has served UN Mission as Battalion Quartermaster of BANBATT-2 (30 E Bengal) in UNMIL (United Nation Mission in Liberia) & Officer Commanding of Transport Platoon of UNIKOM in Kuwait. He has served in BANGLADESH MACHINE TOOLS FACTORY as Deputy General Manager Admin, DGM
(Planning), DGM (Training), Executive Officer(BMTF CNG Convertion) Alenbari, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka, near about three years. He has acquired knowledge about human resource management in
civil administration from Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory.
Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) is an Electrical & Electronic Engineer Passed from Bangladesh
University of Engineering & Technology (BUET). He is a member Engineers Institute, Dhaka.
Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) is an Advocate Dhaka Judge Court. He passed L.L.B under
National University. He became college first Second Division. He has got the membership
certificate from Dhaka Bar Association.
M B A
Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) has done Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A)
Barrister. Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) is under study for barrister. Pray for him to be a
Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) is a founder of a Kindergarten, School named Best School. He is
only owner of that school.
1. Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) has been awarded to ‘UNITED NATIONS MEDAL’. One
Medal for ‘United Nations Iraq, Kuwait, observation Mission (UNIKOM) another medal for
united nation mission in Liberia (UNMIL).
2. He has been given membership certificate of the institute of Engineers Bangladesh (Engineers
3. Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) has been Awarded membership certificate of Dhaka Bar
4. Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) has been awarded experience certificate from
‘BANGLADESH MACHINE TOOLS FACTORY’, Gazipur under the Management of
5. Major Md. Belal Hossain (Retd.) has been awarded certificate of ‘Officers Basic ElectroMedical Course’ from Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Centre & School.
a. Abdul Razzak Biswas, Company Advisor.
b. Advocate M. A. Halim, Legal Advisor.